TRRG Stallions Model:: Summer Breeze

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/MzSummerBreeze 

About me
Hello and thanks for visiting my pg. My name is Summer also known as MzSummerBreeze. I'm an asipring model really working on developing my portfolio and networking with others in the industry. I'm open to all ideas, so please contact me if your interested in working with me. I've loved art and fashion my whole life, so modeling is a natural outlet. I hope to use this networking to find people who are passionate and creative so that we can collaborate and get some truly amazing shots.

I N T E R E S T E D 
I N: 

Urban
Fashion
Videos
swimwear 
Lingerie
Print 
and ETC.


For Booking Plz contact me by Email: Mzsummerbreeze@sprint.blackberry.net

MY OTHER SITES:
www.facebook.com/MsSummerBreeze
www.facebook.com/MzSummerBreeze2
www.Twitter.com/MzSummerBreeze
































No comments:

Post a Comment

TheRealRapGame.com » News

TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models

TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...