FLAVOR FLAV OPENS HIS OWN FRIED CHICKEN CHAIN

Tim Mosenfelder, Getty Images
Public Enemy hypeman and TV personality Flavor Flav has officially launched his new venture Flav's Fried Chicken.

The fried chicken franchise opened in Clinton, Iowa on Monday, Jan. 24, and is owned by Flav and his friend, Nick Cimino. Flav has experience working as a head cook at several restaurants, and even received a culinary degree in 1978. Nick and Flav hatched the plan to launch their first FFC franchise when working together in Las Vegas selling 99-cent wings.

"When the (Cimino) family first met me, it was automatically love at first sight," Flav explained. "Nick sees me frying the chicken and says 'I'm going back to my town and I'm going to build us a restaurant, the first FFC restaurant."

Though the restaurant is right next to a KFC, there is no mistaking the difference between the two chicken shacks, as the walls of Flav's Fried Chicken are covered with photos of the rapper rocking his signature clock, viking helmet and grills. Flav promises to drop by his new restaurant frequently to help build business and ensure that the chicken is up to snuff.
"I don't want to be just known to have a spot," Flav said. "You're going to find me in here working. You're going to be catching me seasoning my chicken, flouring my chicken, frying up my chicken, and not only that, but serving my chicken to my people."
Flav intends to open more FFC restaurants around the country, and says he's already received calls about franchising. And as for the chicken, "The taste will blow up your taste buds," Flav said. "You'll have fireworks in there."


No comments:

Post a Comment

TheRealRapGame.com » News

TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models

TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...