The Los Angeles Grammy Museum has announced that it will be debuting it's first hip-hop exhibit next week, to coincide with the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards.
The interactive exhibit, titled "Hip-Hop: A Cultural Odyssey," will open on Saturday, Feb. 5, and will be on display through May 4. The exhibit, which shares the same title as the the large-format photography book it is based on, will take visitors through the history of hip-hop, from its birthplace in New York to its influence on the rest of the world.
The exhibit features interactive listening and mixing stations, rare footage and photographs and various hip-hop memorabilia, including handwritten lyrics penned by Tupac Shakur, a Run-D.M.C. leather jacket and pants set, worn during their "Walk This Way" performance with Aerosmith, Grandmaster Flash's turntables, one of LL Cool J's signature Kangols and troop jacket, and a "hip-hop sneaker gallery."
The exhibit opens Saturday, March 4, at the Grammy Museum, located just a block from the Los Angeles Staples Center, where the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards will be held on Sunday, Feb. 13. For more information, visit GrammyMuseum.org.
TheRealRapGame.com » News
TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models
TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos
Trending Right Now on TRRG
- LaeAnn Amos - TRRG Stallions Models
- Marisa Elise - TRRG Stallions Model
- MODEL SHENEKA ADAMS SEX TAPE 1
- Ashalee Albar - TRRG STALLIONS MODEL
- Heather Feather - TRRG Stallions Model
- TRRG Stallions Model:: Laura Dore
- TRRG BOOTY - RED LICK'HER'ISH
- TRRG Stallions Model:: Tam Berry
- TRRG Import Models :: Harumi Nemoto
- TRRG STALLIONS MODEL:: Erica Chase