T-Pain Explains Leaking His "RevolveR" Album

T-Pain Explains Leaking His
After joking that Drake was holding his album up, T-Pain says, "Nobody wants to respect this form of art," and begins leaking "RevolveR."

Monday afternoon, T-Pain leaked “Best Love Song,” the first of what may be many singles from his upcoming RevolveR album. Last week, T-Pain joked that Drake was holding up the release of the album, saying that the Drake collaboration would be the upcoming single.

But Sunday night, T-Pain took to his Twitter account and reversed course, calling out “leakers and hackers” and adding, “nobody wants to respect this form of art.”

Since nobody wants to respect this form of art that you all say we "love" so much, I'm just gonna go http://tl.gd/8li5gmabout 14 hours ago via TwitBird

“Since nobody wants to respect this form of art that you all say we ‘love’ so much, I'm just gonna go ahead and start leakin’ the album myself tonight. Well maybe I shouldn’t rant but everybody was lookin’ at me strange when I said I didn’t wanna drop my album, it’s not that album sales weren’t doin good for hip hop and rnb [sic], it just felt like no one respected “music” anymore. You know what, you guys enjoy the post game and I’ll find my own ways to take care of my family. Oh and bty the “I Am T-Pain” Toy Microphone is comin’ in June (google that). To all the hackers and leakers thanks for showin interest in my music but I feel like I've been taken advantage of when I’m just tryin’ to let ppl know what’s goin on with my music and then you audio highjack it for your own amusement I would have been happier if you would have just waited to get a better quality version of the song but it’s cool it’s pretty much my fault anyways, so for the most part y’all can suck a fart out of a homeless man’s ass. And to the fans, I know I talk a lot of shit but I’m a cool dude and I wanna say that without y’all and Tallahassee and Akon and Bu and the nappy headz and the team that I have now, I wouldn’t be half the guy I am today so thank you as well. Here we go again YASIMELIKE”

Since the release of 2008’s Thr33 Ringz, T-Pain released an animated musical with Cartoon Network and teamed up with Smule to release the “I Am T-Pain” smartphone application. In early January, T-Pain announced he was partnering with Jakks Pacific to release the “I Am T-Pain” microphone, which will be sold in Toys-R-Us and Best Buy for $39.99.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheRealRapGame.com » News

TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models

TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...