Rev. Run’s Son, Diggy Simmons – “I Am He”… Don’t Sleep on Diggy

Don’t sleep on Diggy Simmons(son of Rev. Run)! Diggy has come along way since “Run’s House”and the young Jet-Setter is really making a name for himself! Big Ups to Diggy Simmons. I am loving his new song “I Am He”.  I must say Diggs is definitely taking after  his legendary father… very  impressive! He is very lyrical & talented for only 15, I see him going far & making his own legacy!




SN: Here is a pic that Diggy tweeted earlier this week when he met Willow Smith… Tweeting along with the pic, “Future meets the future”. Can we expect a callabo from these two in the near future?? Hopefully!


No comments:

Post a Comment

TheRealRapGame.com » News

TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models

TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...