Pusha T: I Dont Like (Remix) [Original Verse]
Here we go with what is said to be Pusha T’s original verse from the “I Dont Like (Remix).”
According to Pusha T, “a couple dopeboy philosophies were edited out” of his verse on the released version.
Download: Pusha T: I Dont Like (Remix)
If you missed it, check out the full original “I Dont Like” remix that features Chief Keef, Kanye West, Pusha T, Big Sean and Jadakiss… here.
DEF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TheRealRapGame.com » News
TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models
TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos
Trending Right Now on TRRG
- Get UX Magazine Issue 7 – The Denim Issue – Rho Photos
- LaeAnn Amos - TRRG Stallions Models
- Birdman Tweets He "Cashed In A Milli" After Million-Dollar Super Bowl Bet
- Dragon Lily Owned Pt 2
- Tenants Don't Want Jay-Z
- OJ da Juiceman - Early Morning Trapping VIDEO
- Waka Flocka - Bustin At Em (HD Video)
- Nas to Def Jam records: I am 'nobody's slave'
- Gangsta Boo - Miss Dot Com [TRRG Mixtapes]
- B.o.B - No Genre [TRRG Mixtapes]
No comments:
Post a Comment