Nicki Minaj Says She Doesn’t Date Boys

Young Money’s own Nicki Minaj recently opened up about her recent, short-lived kind-of-marriage-rumor to fellow rapper Drake why she intentionally wanted to start the rumor.

“No, Drama, don’t be silly,” Minaj told Drama when asked about expecting kids with Drake. “Drake is just my little brother and I kid with him all the time. That’s all. Yes, yes, we were just being crazy and I think we were a little bit bored. I wouldn’t say we were bored, but we were being just mischievous. I did another interview and they asked me and I said, everyday I see things written about me that aren’t true. So I wanted to kinda give the blogs a little bit of payback and put my own story out. [laughs] I don’t date boys, I don’t like boys. [laughs] It’s true — I think boys are yucky and that’s it. There’s nothing more to say.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheRealRapGame.com » News

TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models

TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...