TRRG Stallions Model:: Halie



Name: Halie        

Age: 23

Industry Age [You know everyone has one]: still 23…still have my youth.
Nationality: I am mixed, black and white.
Place of Birth: I’m a Cali baby.
Where do you rep? 305, Miami!
Height: 5’5
Weight: 135
Website: www.halie305.com    
Twitter: @halie305
Facebook: none
Profession:  you mean a job? Oh, looking cute [*winks*]!
Relationship Status: Not married
Measurements: 34C-24-41
Favorite Sport: I would have to say my favorite sport is basketball, because I do not understand football.
Favorite Movie: Love and Basketball is an all time classic.
Favorite Artist: Git Fresh
Favorite Food: I love Mexican food! Keeps you thick. 
Astrological Sign: Pisces, I’m an emotional one.
What body part of yours attracts the most attention? I would have to say my a$$ attracts the most attention. That and my hips! 






















halied

























Halie showing off her booty in leopard print bikini bottoms and red heels




halie-show-05

halie-show-04

halie-show-03



halie-2
halie-3
halie-4
halie-5
halie-6
halie-7




No comments:

Post a Comment

TheRealRapGame.com » News

TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models

TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...