Drake's Mixtape Is Put On Hold [Video]

Young Money's own Drake recenctly announced that his upcoming "Its Never Enough R&B" mixtape has been put on hold indefinitely due to him wantin to rap.


"I been rapping a lot lately," Drake told MTV News. "Me and 40 (Noah Shebib, his producer) have been doing some great rap music, so I sort of took a hiatus on the R&B for a second. It's cool to do R&B, I love it, but it's just hard for me to always commit to it. Because some nights, I get in there and 40's beats, as melodic or R&B-driven as they may be, just have that right pocket that I just wanna spit."

Drake - Says He's On "Hiatus" From His R&B Mixtape


No comments:

Post a Comment

TheRealRapGame.com » News

TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models

TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...