Lil' Kim is back to taking shots at Nicki Minaj
Armed with a pretty heavy Auto-Tune overlay, the Queen Bee kicks the song off by addressing her beef, which is disguised in the song's premise. "That other chick's a knockoff, where you get that fake b----," Kim raps. "She's an imitation, Lil Kim's that real s---/ She's faker than a Louis bag fresh off of Canal Street/ I'm one of a kind, You will never find another me."
Although Kim's feature on the single is short and sweet, the messages she's been sending to Minaj for the last several months couldn't be clearer. The Brooklyn native has done just about everything to make sure the public knows that she is none too happy with what she sees as Minaj's "disrespect." Although Minaj has been less aggressive with her rebuttals, she has commented about the on-going battle in her music and during interviews.
Not to be out done by the success of Minaj's debut album 'Pink Friday,' Kim is set to release the mixtape 'Black Friday' on Feb. 14.
TheRealRapGame.com » News
TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models
TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos
Trending Right Now on TRRG
- LaeAnn Amos - TRRG Stallions Models
- MODEL SHENEKA ADAMS SEX TAPE 1
- TRRG BOOTY - RED LICK'HER'ISH
- TRRG Stallions Model:: Tam Berry
- Twerk Team - Ass Shaking To Travis Porter Bring It Back
- Ajia Nicole - TRRG Stallions Model
- TRRG Stallions Model:: Summer Breeze
- TRRG Stallions Model::Lila Montage
- TRRG STALLIONS MODEL:: Erica Chase
- TRRG Stallions Model:: Wakina