Nicki Minaj Outshines Kanye West in Album Sales
Following her impressive appearance on 'Saturday Night Live' last week, the Young Money rapper's debut 'Pink Friday,' climbed six spots on Billboard's Top 200, reaching no. 3, with total sales of 989,300, 38,500 in the last week.
Both Nicki's 'Pink Friday' and Kanye's 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' were released on November 19, 2010, but Kanye debuted at no. 1, besting Nicki by over 120,000 units, with first week sales of 497,000 to her 376,000. However, Nicki's album was, as promised, a slow burner. While Nicki's star rose, Kanye's fell; his album dropped three places to no. 19 this week, selling only 18,800 units, with overall sales of 980,900. But no hard feelings, right? The two emcees join forces in West's forthcoming music video for 'Monster,' which features a guest verse from Minaj.
While 'Pink Friday' shows no sign of slowing down, another of the year's best-sellers, Eminem's 'Recovery,' holds steady at no. 16, with total sales of 3,510,500, a staggering amount in the current music economy.
TheRealRapGame.com » News
TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models
TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos
Trending Right Now on TRRG
- LaeAnn Amos - TRRG Stallions Models
- Heather Feather - TRRG Stallions Model
- MODEL SHENEKA ADAMS SEX TAPE 1
- TRRG STALLIONS MODEL: CARMEN SHAWN
- TRRG BOOTY - RED LICK'HER'ISH
- ICE COLD CHAMPAGNE!!!!! BOOTY!!! BOOTY!!! BOOTY!!!!
- TRRG Stallions Model:: Summer Breeze
- Eve EyeCandi @EveEyeCandi: Lay It Down – Ice Box Studio
- TRRG STALLIONS MODEL DENISE MILANI PART II
- TRRG STALLIONS MODEL DENISE MILANI