Montell Jordan Retires Now A Pastor

Montell Jordan Becomes A Pastor
Montell Jordan, 41, has decided to surrender to his true calling, becoming a worship pastor at the World Victory church in Norcross, GA.
Although his decade long R&B career includes penning songs for artists like Whitney Houston, Sisqo and Lil’ Mo, Jordan says he’s always been called to Christian music, and now he’s making the conscious decision to listen, “I often have spoken of my Christian belief and faith throughout my R&B career, yet this is my official retirement letter," he explained."I have completely dedicated my life to the service of Christ Jesus, my Lord and Savior." Continuing, Jordan says that many people are called, but only few listen, “A lot of people in the business know it and have the same calling but that leap of faith is difficult.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

TheRealRapGame.com » News

TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models

TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...