Keri Hilson: ''Sometimes I Do Want To Be F**ked''

Keri Hilson On Her Racy Video
Keri Hilson defended the hyper-sexual video for her single "The Way You Love Me" when she sat down with blogger Perez Hilton. The singer said that sexuality in art is nothing new and artists should not be afraid to express themselves however they see fit.
“Perez, I don’t want to be held and caressed every night," Hilson said. "Sometimes, I do want to be f*cked. You want it good sometimes. I’m talking about one man in the relationship, not being a slut or a whore or being paid to do things. It is racy but I can’t allow other people or the media to dictate what I can or can not do. TLC didn’t do that, Josephine Baker didn’t do that, Janet didn’t do that, Madonna didn’t do that."
"We can’t approach art from a fear perspective. You have to be fearless and stand for what you believe in. I’m a freak, it’s no surprise. I’ve been a freak in other songs. I’ve been a freak in other videos and we should make no apologies.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

TheRealRapGame.com » News

TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models

TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...