How Jay-Z Avoided Prison Time

Hip Hop mogul Jay-Z recently talked about one of his life-changing choices that he made in the mid-late 1990's, which helped him avoid serving years and years behind bars.
During an interview with Charlie Rose, Jay-Z talked about giving up the drug game for rap.
"My first album didn't come out 'til I was 26, so for so long I ignored that talent," Jay explained. "It took a bit of luck. The people I was with daily -- a personal friend of mine went to jail for 12 years. And me and him would be together every single day. So I know that same fate was awaiting me. We would have got picked up the same day. If I wasn't pursuing music I would have been in jail for 12 years." ("Charlie Rose")



No comments:

Post a Comment

TheRealRapGame.com » News

TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models

TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...