T.I. And Christina Aguilera Collaboration Hits The Net

The track was produced by Alex Da Kid who has worked with the likes of Eminem, Rihanna, B.o.B and Nicki Minaj in the past and discussing the track he said:

T.I. and Christina Aguilera’s duet “Castle Walls” has hit the net.
“It’s hip-hop, it’s electro, but I think it’s gonna lend itself to a broad audience.
“It has some kind of substance to it in the lyrics. It should work on radio and in the club, hopefully.”
Lyrics include: “Everyone thinks that I have it all/ But it’s so empty living behind these castle walls/ If I should tumble if I should fall/ Would anyone hear me screaming behind these castle walls?/ There’s no-one here at all/ Behind these castle walls”.
You can listen to “Castle Walls” HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheRealRapGame.com » News

TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models

TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...