Behind The Music: Notorious B.I.G
Last night, VH1 re-aired the Notorious B.I.G’s Behind The Music episode with extended commentary and new interviews… most notably from the former LAPD detective, Greg Kading, who said he knows who murdered Big, but the LAPD wont follow-up on his leads, and has since retired.
Watch the revamped episode of The Notorious B.I.G’s Behind The Music, below:
DEF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TheRealRapGame.com » News
TheRealRapGame.com » TRRG Models
TheRealRapGame.com » Booty Videos
Trending Right Now on TRRG
- TRRG Stallions Model:: Bahareh Shokri
- Mizz Issy Naked
- TRRG STALLIONS MODEL:: Erica Chase
- Get UX Magazine Issue 7 – The Denim Issue – Rho Photos
- CHRISTINA AGUCHI PRETTY NATURAL PUSSY LIPS POUNDED
- Joe Budden Talks Wanting To Push Slaughterhouse Album Back, Solo Album, Eminem + More
- LaeAnn Amos - TRRG Stallions Models
- TRRG Import Models :: Harumi Nemoto
- Game Talks R.E.D. Album: “Expect Everyone Except Jay-Z And 50″
- Ja Rule: Pray 4 The Day
No comments:
Post a Comment